Project Manager II, Project Acceleration Office- Central Operations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Walmart Management Jobs
- Job Function Walmart - Retail and Wholesale Management Jobs
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1240018BR
What you'll do at
• Consult on project/program management methodology, including tools and templates.
• Guide business navigation through various Governance forums – Ops board (SUP & NHM), Camp IV, Central Ops steerco. & governance, Capital committee, Proto, AMO, Academies, etc.
• Assess initiatives and make recommendations to enhance project & program health & governance.
• Drive projects using project management fundamentals, including
o Initial planning
o Ongoing management, status reporting, and AMO partnership
o Monitor, analyze & report on project assigned, including…
o Project budget and contract management
o KPI reporting elements
o Facilitate individual project governance meetings and workstream meetings where needed
• Support stage gate, capital committee, proto, etc. meeting preparation and guidance needs
• Input into a repository of PM lessons learned and best practices
- 1 year s experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years experience in project management, business, operations, or related area OR 4 years experience in project management, business, operations, or related area.
- 1 year s experience with data analytics and project management systems.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in Business or related field.
- Project Management certification.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
We are looking to hire an existing project manager – someone who has experience with project plans, risk logs, RACIs, Stakeholder lists, Timelines/Milestones and KPIs.
Would you qualify based on the above?
If yes, would you have examples of each of the above to show? If this sounds like you please apply!
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents