- Location MEMPHIS, TN
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1238860BR
What you'll do at
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Monitors and processes deliveries
- Prepares, reviews, and analyzes receiving/billing documentation and reports
- Provide basic maintenance to equipment (e.g., cleaning, inspecting, changing paper and toner).
- Provides administrative support
- 6 months experience performing Walmart Logistics clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheet, word processing) including six months experience with 10-key data entry OR 1 year experience performing clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheet, word processing) including 6 months experience with 10-key data entry
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents