Senior Manager II- Quality Assurance and Implementation
- Location ROGERS, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Contract Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1238641BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and executes quality assurance processes and work flows
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads and manages a team in the coordination of implementation activities for new accounts and/or large-scale upgrades to existing accounts
- Manages implementation of core payer program processes
- Manages relationships with outside vendors
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 years' supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree and 4 years experience in billing, healthcare, legal, or related area OR 6 years experience in billing, healthcare, legal, or related area.
- Master s degree in Business, Healthcare, Finance, or related field.
- 3 years contract drafting and editing experience.
- 3 years experience working with Pharmacy Benefit Management and Pharmacy operations.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents