Senior Director II, Operations Finance - Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1237885BR
What you'll do at
- Collaborates with leadership to plan and analyze business performance
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Leads global consolidation of the company's financial statements, internal management financial reporting, and financial analysis
- Oversees management of control structures to mitigate risk of financial misstatement
- Oversees the development of long-term strategic financial planning
- Provides overall direction
- Provides strategic input for business decisions
- 4 years experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
- 4 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 7 years experience in accounting, finance, or related area OR 9 years experience in accounting, finance, or related area.
- 4 years experience in a large, complex, matrixed organization.
- 4 years strategic planning experience.
- Certified Public Accountant designation.
- Master s degree in Business Administration.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents