Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1236874BR
What you'll do at
- You will be required to participate in month-close calls and review meetings with business and business finance on a daily/weekly/ monthly basis, as needed.
- Perform headcount reconciliation, analyze variance on expenses and perform weekly, monthly or quarterly forecast updates.
- You will be required participate in the month-close process as required by the business finance team from time to time.
- Lead and support business finance teams on the annual operating plan and long range plan processes, as needed.
- Dive deeper in research of expenses or other factors driving actuals and variances to plan and last year results and finding solutions by partnering with the business stakeholders.
- Responsible for gathering, modeling, analyzing, and summarizing information into financial plans, operating forecasts or other reports needed by business or business finance teams.
- Be prepared to provide recommendations based on analysis performed on various aspects of actual spend vs forecast/plans.
- Strive to be a key member of the business by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Monitor and audit progress and results of the solutions implemented by the business
- Recognize and capitalize on improvement opportunities and adapt to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities.
- 3-5 years in a Finance/Accounting environment and knowledge or experience in a similar role.
- Excellent financial modeling skills, knowledge of accounting principles, experience with accruals.
- Excellent working knowledge of Advanced Excel and PowerPoint presentations of high complexity.
- Proficiency in SAP, BI, Essbase and Hyperion Planning or similar financial systems.
- Strong communication skills to articulate with key business stakeholders the drivers of their performance and areas of opportunity
- Accounting or Finance certifications
- Additional system knowledge (SQL, Tableau)
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents