Senior Systems Engineer Technology
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1236337BR
What you'll do at
- Builds technology roadmaps which are incorporated into system platforms
- Coordinates system changes with Customers and other system areas
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures Customer service levels
- Leads team tasks
- Leads the development of system solutions, within the guidelines identified in the Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC), that have high availability and scalability consistent with Customer needs
- Mentors and develops Associates
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Work closely with and provide support to the Performance Analytics subject matter expert and help with the delivery of Performance Analytics within ServiceNow IT.
• Defining the right Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that align to business objectives.
• Assist in driving process workshops and related activities inclusive of eliciting business requirements and performing a gap analysis of current/to-be processes.
• Accountability in ensuring deliverables to business stakeholders are complete, consistent, high-quality, on-time, and deliver valued outcomes.
• Active participant, contributor, and thought leader in the ServiceNow Reporting and Analytics user community.
• Hands-on development of dashboards, widgets, indicators and breakdowns.
• Contribute to the continual improvement of Performance Analytics roadmap as well as the maturing of IT Reporting and Performance Analytics capabilities, expertise, best practices, and solutions.
• Counsel business stakeholders on reporting and KPI best practices.
- Bachelor of Science and 4 years' systems engineering experience OR Master of Science and 3 years' systems engineering experience OR PhD OR 6 years' of experience
• 3-4 years of overall experience in application development on the ServiceNow platform.
• Ability to understand and challenge business needs of business stakeholders in the area of continuous performance improvement, translate these needs to technical requirements, and convert into solutions.
• Understanding of business and technical terminology around Continuous Improvement, Key Performance Indicators, Metrics, Dashboards, Trending, Target Setting, etc.
• 2-3 years of experience in business analysis function including defining requirements, developing solution alternatives and estimates and translating business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs within IT and business organizations.
• Working knowledge of the Reporting and BI industries landscape, including vendors and tools.
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills and be self-directed and independent.
• Able to thrive in a fast paced, agile environment.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents