Project Manager II, Business Solutions
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Project and Program Management - Merchandising
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1234886BR
What you'll do at
• Walmart Services (#walmartservices) is a fast paced, strategic business unit at the forefront of our digital - physical transformation. We are a diverse team of highly skilled innovators with two primary goals: create a best in class shopping experience for our customers and help them save money. As a member of our team, you will have a hand in building tomorrow's Walmart.
• To learn more about us, check out this site: https://careers.walmart.com/walmart-services
Who you are:
• You are passionate about ensuring the end user’s needs are met through technology and process
• You are able to effectively prioritize and simultaneously manage multiple, complex projects/requests
• You have expertise in project management and systems/process design
• You have a proven ability to lead associates/peers and influence business partners to achieve desired results
• You possess strong analytical skills used to identify root cause, quantify impact, mitigate risk, recognize trends, and detect inefficiencies
• You have strong written and verbal communication experience and ability to develop and deliver easily understood messages and instructional material from highly complex systems and processes
As a Project Manager II, Business Solutions – Item File you will:
• Develop, evaluate, and enhance business tools by: performing ongoing trend analysis, detecting inefficiencies, creating impactful tools & reports (SQL, Alteryx, Access, etc.), regularly meeting with business partners, consulting with development teams, and owning project lifecycle for individual/team assignments – including scope, schedule, requirements, etc.
• Lead daily execution of business solutions by: collaborating with key stakeholders, conducting root cause/impact analysis, designing and delivering process solutions, documenting One-Best-Way for business continuity, and influencing technology solutions through effective business justification
• Drive major corporate initiatives (ex. Black Friday) by: aligning with Merchandising leadership, evaluating resources/responsibilities, identifying risk factors, creating plans with key deliverables, removing process/technology barriers, distributing impactful reporting, and recording correction of errors
Who you would work for:
This position reports to Daniel Watterson, Senior Manager II of Business Solutions – Item File
- 1 year s experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years experience in project management, business, operations, or related area OR 4 years experience in project management, business, operations, or related area.
• 2 years' experience in retail operations or retail management
• 2 years' experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
• 2 years' experience with cross-functional project management
• 2 years’ experience in technology development or process design
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents