Senior Manager, Human Resource Business Partner - Health and Wellness
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1234805BR
What you'll do at
• Serve as a Strategic Business Partner to implement people strategies around attract, develop, manage, and retain initiatives.
• Counsel business partners on human resources-related activities to include managing change, employee relations, performance management, consistent policy and practice administration, compensation management, and development priorities.
• Exhibit excellent customer service skills and the ability to gather unrefined business requirements from multiple sources and formulate and deliver a solution in a timely manner.
• Collaborate with HR Partners to use continuous improvement methodology to streamline processes, procedures, and initiatives that support the overall function and enterprise strategy.
• Oversee annual performance management processes including the performance review process; assisting HR Managers and Business Partners with goal setting, rating, performance management, documentation, and merit increase recommendation oversight.
• Ensure that company policies and procedures are consistently and equitably applied.
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field and 4 years experience in human resources or related area OR 6 years experience in human resources or related area.
- 4 years project management experience.
- 4 years supervisory experience.
- PHR or SPHR certification.
- Project Management certification.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents