Manager II Process Improvement
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1234285BR
What you'll do at
- The Manager II, Process Improvement is part of the Real Estate department, and develops process improvement as it relates to Walmart store re-models and special projects throughout the country. In this role, you will plan construction/re-model projects, analyze situations, and recommend the best processes to follow based on safety, industry standard, best practices, efficiency, and cost. Designing the plan and order of events, as well as documentation, will be integral parts of this role.
- Manages process improvement programs.
- Individual who has the ability to improve process efficiency through technology, process design and/or other means.
- Develops initiatives and processes for key business functions to drive business goals, objectives, and programs.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates.
- Individual with experience in Retail Operations and/or Construction projects.
Prior experience in construction management and massive re-models will be highly sought after.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related field and 2 years experience in consulting, project management, business strategy, or relevant area OR 4 years experience in consulting, project management, business strategy, or related area.
- 1 years experience leading and mentoring Six Sigma projects.
- 3 years experience leading cross functional teams.
- Master s degree in Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related field .
- Six Sigma certification.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents