Senior Risk Specialist
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1234029BR
What you'll do at
Walmart InfoSec is seeking a Senior Risk Specialist (IT Audit) to join our Bentonville, Arkansas team. Our team provides our business leaders with the assurance that their teams are effectively managing the risk to the enterprise. You will have the chance to influence the security posture of the Fortune One Retailer as you analyze and monitor IT security risks using industry standards and tools (for example ISO, NIST, COBIT, CMM).
Do you have:
• knowledge of current industry methods for evaluating a networks security posture using standards-based concepts and capabilities?
• knowledge of risk management processes?
• knowledge of network security methodologies?
• knowledge of Cybersecurity and privacy principles?
• knowledge of business operations and processes?
• a passion for working with people at various levels and in diverse roles (e.g., technical experts, executives)?
• perform security reviews, identify gaps in security architecture, and develop a security risk management plan?
• assess the effectiveness of security controls?
• travel up to 30% domestically or internationally?
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or risk related field and 2 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 7 years OR 5 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 7 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or risk related field.
• 1 year of experience with risk frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST, COBIT etc.)?
• 1 year of experience with current and emerging technologies (for example, mobile, cloud, federation, network, cryptography, firewalls, security technologies, intrusion detection/prevention devices, penetration testing, architecture)?
• CISA, CISSP and other related certifications?
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents