Manager II- Finance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1232677BR
What you'll do at
Partners with corporate segment team on key deliverables such as variance analysis and cash flow inputs
Communicates with functional areas to understand significant variations; documenting and preparing results for presentation; and providing follow-up or answering any questions regarding financial issues with stakeholders
Completes analytical review of the financial statements for technology business and provides forward looking insights and recommendations
Prepares monthly capital spend reporting for technology business including timely and accurate documentation for control purposes
Responsible for oversight of the technology balance sheet including review of reconciliations, proper creation and categorization of new assets as well as preparing and presenting the quarterly balance sheet review for executive leadership
Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
Manages complex control structures to mitigate risk of financial misstatement
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 2 years experience in accounting, finance, or relevant area OR 4 years experience in accounting, finance, or related area.
• Experience using Essbase and SAP or other enterprise financial reporting system
• Comfortable presenting to leadership on a monthly and ad hoc basis
• Experience with United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (U.S. GAAP).
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents