Parts Associate - Truck Shop
- Location TOBYHANNA, PA
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1232368BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Maintain inventory level of parts within fleet guidelines necessary for the repair and maintenance of over-the-road tractors and trailers as well as yard tractors.
- Manage warranty recovery, new and replacement as well as parts cores and ensure proper credit is received, according to written procedures.
- Order, price, receive and stock parts using the American Trucking Association (ATA) code sequence, as well as expense control procedures.
- Organize and store parts and secure to prevent loss or theft according to written procedures.
- Shelve/unshelve parts and equipment within parts room.
- Transports objects to, from, and around the parts room and other locations.
- 6 months experience performing Walmart Logistics clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry, maintaining financial records) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing) OR 1 year experience with clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing)
- Valid state-issued driver's license
- 1 year experience maintaining inventory of automotive or diesel parts and processing warranties (e.g., ordering, receiving, tracking)
- 6 months experience maintaining truck or automotive parts inventory using American Trucking Association codes
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Parts Certification
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents