Director - Health & Wellness
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Accounting and Controls
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1232234BR
What you'll do at
Lead a variety of controllership functions, including SEC and financial reporting US GAAP & IFRS and technical accounting projects. Lead financial reviews including those of international markets. Ensure compliance with and consistent application of Walmart accounting and governance policies, as well as control requirements. Lead a team of high performing professional direct reports.
• Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
• Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
• Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
• Develops and maintains assigned global US GAAP and IFRS accounting policies
• Leads global accounting policy and technical accounting related projects
• Leads the technical accounting consultating process for U.S. based consultations and assigned global market consultations
• Provides overall direction
Minimum Qualifications :
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting
• 10+ years financial accounting and reporting experience in Big 4 or regional public accounting firm
• Communication and Influence: Communicating complex technical topics in a sensitive, easy manner while conveying a value of urgency
• Communication and Relationships: with a diverse set of global business partners. Strong partnership and collaboration skills.
• People Leadership: track record of leading high performing teams.
• Travel: Quarterly visit with an international market
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents