Communication Manager II
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1231773BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Develops strategic communications across the business
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Evaluates the ongoing effectiveness of communication plans, programs, and initiatives
- Provides assistance with communication expertise for the business
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Communications, Journalism, Business, or related field and 2 years experience in communications, journalism, business, or relevant area OR 4 years experience in communications, journalism, business, or related area.
- 1 year managing communication projects.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
"My favorite part of the day is talking with my team while drinking coffee and eating a donut."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents