Manager II, Category & Modular Development
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1231235BR
What you'll do at
- Executes analysis of assigned category space and modular development processes and strategies for multiple categories by analyzing and mining data to identify areas of opportunities and gaps in the current modular development strategy.
- Executes impact analysis for category space and modular development business decisions by quantifying modular and item decisions to drive business metrics.
- Executes analysis of data to drive business decisions by analyzing business questions to determine environmental factors that could affect the outcome.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, or related field AND 1 year’s experience in retail, operations, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in retail, operations, or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in category management or related field (for example, Business Analytics, Merchandise Planning, Replenishment, Global Sourcing, Supply Chain).
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents