Senior Product Manager - Associate Relations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1231005BR
What you'll do at
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Drives the product discovery process for large, complex, and/or ambiguous projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages products, services, and operations for assigned business areas
- Manages strategy for multiple or complex departments or categories
- Manages the product or service assortment and delivery channels
- Oversees alignment across multiple cross-functional teams to achieve business objectives
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Engineering, Project Management, Information Technology, or related field and 4 years experience in project management, product management, information systems, operations management, or related area OR 6 years experience in project management, product management, information systems, operations management, or related area.
- 4 years supervisory experience.
- Master s degree in Business Administration.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents