Senior Director Portfolio Management, Real Estate - Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1229770BR
What you'll do at
- Assists the Vice President Real Estate
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops, maintains, and executes the five-year plan for assigned geographic area
- Facilitates, participates, and manages design and construction process
- Leads and manages projects, including individual program portfolio that consists of a multi-billion dollar portfolio of projects,
- Leads and oversees market analysis for site selection decisions in assigned (and mostly complex) strategic markets (where sites may not be readily available)
- Leads, manages, and oversees, without direct supervision, difficult deal negotiations and due diligence though the construction phase
- Manages and leads the closing process for a real estate project
- Manages political issues
- Provides overall direction
- Secures Real Estate project approvals
- Bachelor s degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance, or related field and 4 years experience in commercial real estate development, operations, finance, banking, corporate retail, or related field OR 6 years experience in commercial real estate development, operations, finance, banking, corporate retail, or related field.
- 2 years' of supervisory experience or experience leading teams.
- 3 years experience in developing and presenting presentations.
- 5 years experience in financial analysis, valuations, and return on investment (ROI) analysis.
- 7 years exper
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
"You have to think of how to save the company money, save the store money, save the customer money—and one impacts the others."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents