Senior Manager Business Development and Innovation
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1229645BR
What you'll do at
• Analyze and interpret data for multiple work streams to improve business efficiency and meet business goals.
• Manage project design for initiatives and acts as a financial and operational health expert to ensure solutions are sustainable.
• Drive process improvement for project design and performance by reviewing KPI’s to identify opportunities and drive creative solutions.
• Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
• Process design or improvement experience
• This position will be responsible for bringing best practices and thought pieces to the organization around multiple topics, including cloud, data, enterprise risk management, executive coaching, etc.
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong relationship management skills
• Looking for someone that can take the initiative and works well on their own with little guidance.
• Identify strategies for growth and value creation
• Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
• Writing and editing a variety of complex and/or sensitive internal business presentations and executive summaries
• Tracking and measuring results of various initiatives and deliverables to ensure that results are in line with intended outcomes and business objectives
facilities management, project management, operations management, construction management, engineering, or related field OR 6 years’
experience in facilities management, project management, operations management, construction management, engineering, operations or related
2 years' of supervisory experience OR 4 years' experience leading cross-functional teams.
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Certified Facilities Manager (CFM) or related facilities manager certification.
3 years’ experience managing large, complex enterprise programs.
4 years’ experience negotiating and managing vendor contracts.
4 years’ experience managing departmental or project budgets, financials, and return on investment (ROI).
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents