Executive Assistant I
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1227876BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, plans, and schedules projects, company, and business-related events with minimal direction
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Handles administrative aspects of calendar management for leadership and team with minimal or no supervision
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides financial and business data management for specified area
- Supports leadership and the company
- Utilizes business and process knowledge to construct electronic, verbal, and written communications for leadership
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Operations, or related field OR 2 years experience in field, administration, operations, or related area.
- 2 years experience with Microsoft Office.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents