Onsite Call Center Nurse (Specialty Pharmacy)
- Location ORLANDO, FL
- Career Area Pharmacy
- Job Function Healthcare - Pharmacy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1227546BR
What you'll do at
- Collects information for specific diseases
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures new patients receive medication information and supplies
- Evaluates ongoing patient health status and quality of life at intervals based on medical education, training, and experience
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- 3 years experience in nursing or related area.
- Nursing certification (LPN/ LVN) .
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents