Patient Care Coordinator (Call Center)
- Location ORLANDO, FL
- Career Area Pharmacy
- Job Function Healthcare - Pharmacy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1227539BR
What you'll do at
- At Walmart Specialty, we have a patient-centric mantra.
- This role involves speaking with patients on the phone to set up delivery of the patient medication each month.
- We use empathy and active listening skills to provide our best care.
- The Patient Care Coordinator role includes other responsibilities, including:
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Coordinates ground support
- Maintains records and generates reports (for example, daily, weekly, monthly)
- Provides customer service
- Sets up pharmacy shipments
- 1 year s experience in customer service.
- Associate's degree in Business, Technology, Communications, or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents