Senior Director II, Facilities Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1227216BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives compliance strategies
- Oversees and monitors the cost of construction
- Oversees deal negotiations and due diligence from site selection through the construction process
- Oversees financial sustainability for the department
- Provides overall direction
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field and 7 years experience in architecture, construction management, engineering, or related area OR 9 years experience in architecture, construction management, engineering, or related area.
- 5 years project management experience.
- 6 years experience managing budgets.
- 6 years experience managing profit and loss reporting.
- Master's degree in Business Administration.
- Project Management certification.
"You have to think of how to save the company money, save the store money, save the customer money—and one impacts the others."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents