Director, General Merchandise Finance & Strategy
- Location ROGERS, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1227049BR
What you'll do at
- Serves as the finance lead for decision analysis and financial management support over a set of diverse businesses, ranging from Entertainment and Apparel to Sporting and Home goods.
- Partners with a group of senior business leaders and leads team members (direct & indirect) to drive strategic investments and operational P&L objectives through actionable insights.
- Drives long-term financial planning process with business leads.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics.
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 5 years experience in accounting, finance, or relevant area OR 7 years experience in accounting, finance, or related area.
- 2 years experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Masters degree in Business Administration.
- 8 years+ of relevant experience around performance and decision analysis, planning & forecasting, and strategy development support.
- Ability to balance both leading others on key deliverables and get work product completed on his/her own.
- 2 years experience in a large, complex, matrixed organization.
- 2 years strategic planning experience.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Master s degree in Business Administration.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents