- Location ROGERS, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1227049BR
What you'll do at
- Assists with global consolidation of the company's financial statements, internal management financial reporting, and financial analysis
- Collaborates with senior management to plan and analyze business performance
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives long-term financial planning
- Manages complex control structures to mitigate risk of financial misstatement
- Provides overall direction
- Provides strategic input for business decisions
- 2 years experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 5 years experience in accounting, finance, or relevant area OR 7 years experience in accounting, finance, or related area.
- 2 years experience in a large, complex, matrixed organization.
- 2 years strategic planning experience.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Master s degree in Business Administration.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents