Overnight Pharmacy Technician - Specialty Pharmacy
- Location ORLANDO, FL
- Career Area Pharmacy
- Job Function Healthcare - Pharmacy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1227036BR
What you'll do at
- Our patient-centric mantra will be evident in this role.
- The candidate will have varied responsibilities, including:
- Entering prescription information accurately.
- Using empathy when speaking with patients on the phone.
- Completing work assignments and priorities
- Complying with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensuring fulfillment of pharmacy prescriptions
- Filling prescription medications for patients.
- Working through prior authorizations.
- Processing insurance rejection claims
- State Board Pharmacy Technician certification in state of practice.
- 1 year experience using and maintaining automated medication counting machines.
- 1 year experience working as a pharmacy technician in a hospital.
- 1 year experience working as a pharmacy technician in a retail environment.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents