Senior Manager II, Finance
- Location ROGERS, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1226998BR
What you'll do at
- Communicates with functional areas to understand significant variations; documenting and preparing results for presentation; and providing follow-up or answering any questions regarding financial issues.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages complex control structures to mitigate risk of financial misstatement
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides input for business decisions
- Provides input to the financial planning process
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year s experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
- 1 year s supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 4 years experience in accounting, finance, or related area OR 6 years experience in accounting, finance, or related area.
- 1 year s experience analyzing data and interpreting results.
- 1 year s experience in a large, complex, matrixed organization.
- 2 years experience with Microsoft Office.
- Master s degree in Business Administration.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents