Backend Internship Search Team
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function Internship
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1226325BR
What you'll do at
· Ability to write build scripts or stand up web servers with scripting languages like bash, python, ruby etc.
· Experience with Linux and its command-line tools.
· Experience with some or all of the open-source technologies like Solr, Kafka, Cassandra etc.
· Can work in large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects.
· Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
· Work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner.
· Experience with Kafka, Storm or Spark is a plus.
· Experience working on distributed systems and networking.
· Responsible for environment setups for development, testing and deployments.
· Analyze AB test results data and customer feedback to identify and fix issues related to software platform.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents