Administrative Assistant - Temporary
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Administrative and Support Services
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1226315BR
What you'll do at
In this role, you will support the office of the Vice President of Marketing Product for Walmart ecommerce. Our organization operates within a dynamic and fast-paced startup culture under the umbrella of the largest retailer in the world. We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented administrative assistant to interact with internal colleagues and external partners, tackling all challenges with a proactive and we-can-do-this attitude.
Specifically, you will:
• Act as the main point of contact for the office of the Vice President, Marketing supporting both the Vice President and members of the senior leadership team
• Organize and maintain multiple Outlook calendars; prioritize and coordinate high-volume and ever-changing schedules
• Coordinate meetings between management team members across multiple time-zones
• Lead the organization and planning of large-scale events, including All-Hands meetings, off-site meetings, summits, etc.
• Handle a full spectrum of administrative business support needs while maintaining complete discretion and confidentiality, including: expense reports, travel coordination, information management, etc.
Intermediate skills and experience with MS Office applications (Microsoft Suite and Outlook) required
Knowledge of travel systems
Maintain a high degree of confidentiality
Ability to work independently on difficult projects with minimal supervision
Ability to work with all levels of associates, both internally and externally
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
Strong interpersonal skills based
Ability to effectively communication (written, verbal)
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents