Product Management Director, Everyday Living Vertical
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1226312BR
What you'll do at
The Everyday Living team at Walmart.com is looking for a Product Management Director to define the vision, strategy and roadmap that will make everyday living easier for busy families. Leveraging our physical store footprint, fulfillment capabilities and customer promise of everyday low prices, we want to build an exceptional offering that saves our customers time and money whether restocking their pantry, taking care of their kids, pets and extended family, or looking out for their health and wellness.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to own a portfolio that sits at the heart of Walmart’s business and customer value proposition. We are looking for a thought leader with strong business and technical acumen, exceptional communication skills and a proven ability to influence across business, product, design and engineering.
What you'll do:
• Partner with our Online Grocery, Retail and Stores teams to develop and champion a product vision, strategy, and roadmap that drives customer acquisition, conversion and repeat purchases.
• Collaborate with analytics and research teams to qualitatively and quantitively validate our direction and measure our performance in this space.
• Execute with precision and speed, work across multiple product teams, and deeply partner with Design and Engineering to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
Who you are:
• You are an experienced Product leader accustomed to driving discovery and development in large, matrix organizations operating across multiple locales.
• You are a thought leader and influencer, a strong collaborator and communicator who can motivate and energize those around you to do their best work.
• You drive results and solve problems analytically and creatively, using data and well-formed decision frameworks.
• You thrive in situations with a high degree of complexity and ambiguity.
• You are relentlessly customer-focused and employ best practice product management methodologies to identify the right problems to solve and the best ways to solve them.
• You are committed to diversity and inclusion, our values of respect, service and excellence and will uphold our standards of ethics and integrity.
• 7+ years’ experience in product management or a related field.
• Proven track record designing and delivering customer experiences, working collaboratively with design and engineering.
• Experience building and developing talent within product management.
• Experience in eCommerce and Retail sectors.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents