Senior Director Antitrust, International Compliance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1226307BR
What you'll do at
- Serves as the company's subject-matter expert on international antitrust (or competition) compliance;
- Develops and drives the implementation of overall strategy and program for international antitrust compliance by overseeing and directing the design, development, implementation, and monitoring of international antitrust compliance policies, procedures, processes, controls, and systems across the international business;
- identifying, assessing, and mitigating antitrust compliance risks; monitoring and addressing risks relating to new or changing regulatory requirements;
- recruiting, selecting, and developing subject-matter talent in the international markets;
- ; developing key metrics to measure performance;
- overseeing the development and delivery of antitrust training and communications;
- and driving communication between the international markets and the corporate home office to promote effective and efficient achievement of antitrust compliance goals and objectives;
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics;
- and develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of compliance and business goals
- 4 years supervisory experience.
- 5 years experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 5 years experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area OR 7 years experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area.
- Law degree and 6 years of experience in antitrust/competition law, compliance, or related field OR 10 years of experience in antitrust/competition law, compliance, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents