Temporary Senior Recruiter - Supply Chain
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1225653BR
What you'll do at
The Recruiter is responsible for utilizing creative sourcing and recruiting methods to identify top-performing candidates for open positions within our Distribution Centers around the country. This position establishes and maintains strong partnerships with key functional leaders and Hiring Managers to forecast current and future recruitment needs and develop effective recruiting strategies that tie into business objectives. This position manages full-cycle recruiting and the selection process for Distribution Center Management positions. The Recruiter relies on their strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively and efficiently communicate with all levels of the organization.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Extensive candidate mining online utilizing most current methods to include: social sourcing, networking, etc.
• Conduct preliminary interviews of qualified candidates. Refer acceptable candidates for the next level of interview, collect manager feedback in a timely manner, and effectively close offers.
• Develop collaborative working relationships with hiring managers.
• Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills, strong organizational and prioritizing abilities, negotiation skills, and good business judgment.
• Keep abreast of current business initiatives and effectively communicate with candidates throughout the recruiting process.
• 2-5 years of proven recruiting experience required.
• Proficiency in applicant tracking and candidate database management.
• Online sourcing and data mining skills required. Experience utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with collaborative, inclusive communication style and ability to give presentations required.
• Ability to project a highly professional image that conveys subject matter expertise.
• Excellent interviewing and negotiating skills.
• Ability to build relationships internally and externally.
• Self-starter comfortable working in a fast pace, production driven environment.
• Ability to demonstrate flexibility and capacity to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail and deadlines.
• Willingness to problem solve, share creative ideas and take on projects outside of day to day activities.
• Strong organizational skills are a must!
• Strong ability to be a team player!
• Experience working remotely.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents