Senior Manager, GBS -Portfolio
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1225501BR
What you'll do at
They will lead the financial transformation efforts within GBS to help pivot towards a product-based chargeback model to bring about efficiencies and overall transparency in financial planning and tracking.
In addition, this leader will be involved in governing the GBS Portfolio and will be required to lead other non-finance related efforts surrounding the portfolio like demand management, capacity planning, hiring, communications with pillars, developing technology based KPI/Metrics, etc.
Responsibilities will include:
• Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
• Ad-Hoc Financial Reporting and Analysis on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Manage Strategic Funds and liaise with pillars and leadership to appropriate those funds
• Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
• Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
• Supporting Senior Management Team and Pillar Leads with in-depth analysis
• Prepare compelling presentations for Senior Management
• Pivot from project-based to product-based financial planning and reporting
• Leverage existing and new tools as appropriate
• Bachelor's Degree in Technology, Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
• 5+ years working in a technology environment
• Solid understanding of Agile/Scrum techniques in a technology environment
• Advanced story telling skills
• Highly organized and high standards for accuracy and precision
• Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
• Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents