Senior Manager II, Apparel Precision- Camp IV
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Project and Program Management - Merchandising
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1225024BR
What you'll do at
multiple, competing projects
• Develops strategic plans for the implementation of merchandising
• Develops key performance indicators (KPI’s) and establishes metrics to
track performance, and removes barriers or obstacles that can impact
• Develops and leads multiple cross-functional projects
• Drives informed decision making for large cross-functional projects
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
• Influences and manages the change processes and implementation
• Drives alignment among cross-functional leadership on strategic initiatives
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- 3 years project management experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field and 4 years' experience in business, operations, analytics, or related area OR 6 years' experience in business, operations, analytics, or related area.
• 5 years’ experience developing and executing strategies
• 5 years’ experience leading cross-functional teams
• 5 years’ experience in Merchandising, Strategy, Innovations, or Supply Chain
• 3 years’ experience managing small or medium scale change initiatives .
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, or related field.
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents