Analyst II, Compliance & Ethics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1224770BR
What you'll do at
- Manages the determination of product applicability for Section 301 tariffs. Impact to department(s) for team for Section 301 this year (to date) is a total of 107,303 products. Total impact of Section 301 for 2018 was $125 million in additional duties for the department.
- Researches and reviews products to ensure all information is update and meets compliance regulation requirements for existing products/quotes/purchase orders.
- Advise merchant, global sourcing, and/or product development on tariff engineering suggestions to reduce duty impact. This includes, but not limited to, change of materials, or adding an element to the manufacturing process or product. FYE19 tariff engineering savings to date is $3.6 million exceeding our goal of $1.5 million.
- Research to determine special trade program applicability and work with global sourcing and supplier to take advantage of the opportunity. To date, special trade programs represent $86 million in duty savings for the company.
- Attend buyer meetings to understand strategic initiatives. Provide input on areas of opportunity that we may want to avoid due to trade compliance.
- Participate in buy trips to review products to advise on HTS, duty, Section301 impact, advise on any key trade opportunities impacting product, and provide tariff engineering suggestions to reduce duty.
- Manages revision process to ensure PO’s are updated and compliance regulations identified/met prior to entry for proper declaration to US Customs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field OR 2 years experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area.
- 3 years experience in research and analysis.
- Master's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field.
- Project Management certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents