Senior Coordinator, Recruiting
- Location CARLSBAD, CA
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1222215BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities in Recruiting
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Maintains, monitors, and gathers recruiting data within human resource systems
- Manages external hiring events, field realignment initiatives, and new recruiting system implementations
- Manages the offer and post-offer process
- Provides support for the recruiting process
- Sources talent for exempt and non-exempt positions
- 2 years experience in human resources or related field.
- 1 year event planning experience.
- 1 year experience using Walmart Human Resources systems.
- 1 year recruiting experience.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents