Associate Technology Project Manager - Technology
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1221909BR
What you'll do at
• Develops and maintains relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders
• Manages initiatives and projects at the project level
• Manages multiple small-scale projects or multiple work streams
• Running headcount reports and sending notes/follow-up notes to managers who are not allocating people correctly, and product managers who don’t fill out all the right fields in JIRA
• Data Quality Checks: Run pre-built reports for incorrect product and initiative allocations - email people managers to update; Run pre-built reports for missing project work data points - email people managers to update; Run pre-built reports for missing data points impacting capitalization - email people managers to update
• Monthly newsletter input collection for GDAP for both EVP/CTO of Walmart Labs and CDO and email product leaders to submit their monthly big wins
• OKR BetterWorks extract and email on a routine basis - email people managers of status of entry
• Event planning reservations – reserving hotels, rooms, etc.
• CDO Town Hall scheduling
• Assists with gathering and organizing internal and external communication content as directed by CDO and/or senior leadership
• Admin liaison support between Global Data Team and external PR agency (Spark Public Relations) on setting up frequent touchpoints with CDO and senior leadership for speaking schedules, content ideation, and other communication needs
• Logistical support for CDO industry round table sessions, both virtually and in-person
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Work closely with Senior Engineers and Product Leads to create and drive product & engineering roadmap
• Support expense management, travel, and calendar schedules for Global Data officers
• Support a series of operational processes across Global Data: Distribution lists; organizational charts; AES/Betterworks administration, sending total org/leadership-focused communication; quarterly and large meetings administration; process and track-special awards; coordinating total org promotion, calibration and talent review
• Provide clarity and direction in ambiguous situations
• Create Project Plans, identify risks and help resolve them
• Comfortable communicating with coworkers at multiple levels (Product Management, Data Science, Software Engineering & Architecture, etc.)
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Intermediate skills and experience with MS Office applications (Microsoft Suite and Outlook) required
• Maintain a high-degree of confidentiality
• Ability to work in dependently on difficult projects with minimal supervision
• Ability to work with all levels of associates, both internally and externally
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
• Strong interpersonal skills based
• Ability to effectively communication (written, verbal)
1 year’s supervisory experience.
About Walmart Labs
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts