Manager II, Engineering
- Location COLTON, CA
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1221286BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Executes logistics engineering projects
- Identifies, manages, and implements initiatives to reduce operating expenses within the supply chain
- Manages distribution center processes
- Manages innovative supply chain processes, best practices, and strategic solutions
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field and 2 years experience in industrial engineering, supply chain, or related area OR 4 years experience in industrial engineering, supply chain, or related area.
- Master s degree in Engineering or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents