Supervisor II - Global Business Services
- Location CHARLOTTE, NC
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1220513BR
What you'll do at
- Assists team in delivering key business objectives
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations, and company policies and procedures
- Executes standard processes and controls
- Implements initiatives and process improvements in area of responsibility
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports assigned business area in developing strategies, practices, systems, and activities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Information Technology, or related field OR 2 years experience in accounting, finance, payroll, information systems, or related area.
- 2 years experience in data analytics or related area.
- 2 years experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents