Process Manager II
- Location CHARLOTTE, NC
- Career Area Administrative and Support Services
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1220488BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Leads document processing
- Manages administrative support
- Manages balance sheet accounts
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Information Technology, or related field and 2 years experience in accounting, finance, Information systems, or related area OR 4 years experience in accounting, finance, Information systems, or related area.
- 3 years experience in customer service.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents