Senior Manager I, Treasury
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Treasury
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1220280BR
What you'll do at
- Directs cash forecasting
- Drives strategies and initiatives to optimize cash for operations
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Oversees daily cash management to ensure liquidity needs are met
- Oversees expense reduction for operations cash management
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides senior Management with financial information
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Essential job functions:
- Drives strategies and initiatives to optimize cash for operations by providing expertise to in country cash operations teams and ensuring cash procedures support overall company initiatives; creating and communicating strategies to mitigate enterprise risk; identifying and mitigating foreign currency risks; monitoring global investment exposure; overseeing and approving cash forecasting process, tools, and results for stores and clubs; and benchmarking and identifying best practices for cash operations in stores and clubs.
- Partners with Tax Management to effectively and efficiently move funds to meet business needs: includes long-range planning, cash repatriation strategies, forecasting and execution.
- Supports mergers and acquisitions by coordinating funding and payments associated with transactions, streamlines treasury operations and ensures compliance with corporate investment policies and governance.
- Directs cash forecasting by determining the daily cash position; analyzing trends in forecasts; adjusting forecasts over time; monitoring variances and explaining changes; and influencing interest expense forecast models.
- Oversees daily cash management to ensure liquidity needs are met by overseeing cash concentration process; monitoring internal controls for cash management ; monitoring bank ratings; reviewing balances and investigating unusual items; and developing new reporting in the treasury management software (SAP Treasury).
- Oversees expense reduction for operations cash management by negotiating pricing with financial institutions; identifying, negotiating contracts, and overseeing relationships with cash management hardware and software companies; and collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive operational initiatives to increase efficiencies and reduce expenses.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-
effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, or related field and 3 years experience in financial services, retail analytics, retail finance, or related area OR 5 years experience in financial services, retail analytics, retail finance, or related area.
- 3 years experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
- 3 years experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
- 3 years supervisory experience.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents