2019 MBA Summer Intern - Web Analytics & Experimentation, Marketing
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function Internship
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1220023BR
What you'll do at
• Focus on Statistics, Computer Science, Math, Data Science, Business Analytics, or other applied science/math discipline
• Experience with Adobe or Google web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics. Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
• Familiarity with various hypothesis testing and bias diagnosis in observational data and sampling. You’ll need to be able to design a test from scratch.
• Proven track record of functional expertise in marketing analytics, data science, or advanced modeling to drive business growth.
• Some experience in SQL, R or a querying/programming language
• Experience with BI tools such as Tableau/DOMO
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents