Senior Manager II Benefits Services
- Location CHARLOTTE, NC
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1220005BR
What you'll do at
- Develops Benefits services strategies, processes, and best practices with internal team
- Drives achievement of short- and long-term Benefits services goals and objectives
- Drives the continuous improvement of Benefits services processes and workflow
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures the mitigation of risk to associates and the company
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides strategic direction for Benefits services to ensure growth and long-term impact
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years' of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Healthcare Administration, Finance, Human Resources, or related field and 3 years' experience in human resources, benefits administration, healthcare administration or related field OR 5 years' experience in human resources, benefits administration, healthcare administration or related field.
- 3 years' experience developing strategic plans.
- 3 years' experience managing customer service operations.
- Health Insurance Associate certification from the Health Insurance Association of America (HIAA).
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents