Senior Analyst I - Procurement, Indirect Spend Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1219369BR
What you'll do at
- Conducts logistics, supply chain, and service purchasing analytics for sourcing events
- Drives event analytics across Indirect Spend Management categories (for example, shopping carts, food packaging, marketing)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports development of ongoing cost saving strategies
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Supply Chain, Engineering, or related field and 2 years experience in procurement, sourcing, merchandising, finance, transportation, logistics, supply chain, or related field OR 4 years experience in procurement, sourcing, merchandising, finance, transportation, logistics, supply chain, or related field.
- 2 year experience living, studying, or working outside of one's home country.
- 2 years verbal and written communication experience in English, as well as in Spanish, Chinese, or Portuguese.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, or related field.
"The people you work with are ready to help without hesitation to make sure you succeed, it’s just part of the culture."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents