Systems Engineer 3-Tech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Engineering
- Job Function Engineering
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1218575BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages daily operations support for existing systems engineering solutions
- Manages small agile teams or workstreams for systems engineering solutions
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Troubleshoots issues related to systems engineering solutions
- Bachelor of Science and 2 years' OR Master of Science and 1 year's systems engineering experience OR 4 years' systems engineering experience
• +3 years of working experience of IBM CMOD (Content Management On Demand) on Mainframe zOS.
• Knowledge of IBM CMOD (Content Management On Demand) installation, configuration, system administration and maintenance
• JCL, Fileaid, XML, HTML, USS - Unix Systems services on Mainframe (Unix Scripting (shell, perl etc)), Db2/Sql Coding / Debugging
• Knowledge of administrating Windows and UNIX based applications and services.
• Support the team pager rotation in accordance with their current level of experience
• Knowledge of ASG – Document Direct/Infopac.
• Knowledge of Web Services. Experience developing web applications for IBM Web-Sphere application server
• Proficient in collaborating with 3rd party suppliers and partners.
• Excellent documentation and communication skills
• Excellent problem solving, prioritization and organizational skills
• Execute with minimal direction
• Familiar with Project Management methodologies (Iterative and Phase based)
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents