Associate Relations Case Manager I
- Location CHARLOTTE, NC
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1218454BR
What you'll do at
- Conducts investigations by developing investigative plans based on varying case type; identifying case approach methods based on case type and historical approaches; gathering, evaluating, and investigating case matters and materials, including conducting interviews; analyzing findings within the context of differing business units; developing and aligning recommendations for case action based on findings, historical trends, business unit expectations, and cross-functional research; partnering with peers and/or team leadership to evaluate and validate recommendations; and communicating recommended solutions to key stakeholders.
- Supports investigative protocol and company standards by acting as an interview witness for complex cases; providing guidance and support to leaders in case related conversations; identifying areas of opportunity within protocols and processes and developing solution recommendations; providing insight to cross-functional teams on the implementation of investigative and corrective action processes; and testing and providing feedback on new forms or processes to ensure compliance and effectiveness across divisions.
- Provides guidance to business leaders on corrective action implementation by reviewing case details and documentation; developing a recommendation on the corrective action based on policies and historical trends; reviewing the materials and providing recommendations on changes; consulting with the business leader on communication of the corrective action and documents (for example, conducting pre-conversation role plays); supporting the business leader in the conversation; and completing system finalization steps to close the process.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field OR 2 years experience in human resources, employee relations, labor relations, investigations, or related field.
- 3 years' experience in customer service, contact centers, or related field.
- 3 years experience in human resources, employee relations, labor relations, investigations, or related field.
- Human resources professional certification (for example, PHR, SPHR) or Certified Forensic Investigator (CFI) certification.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents