Analyst II, Merchandising Replenishment
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1217920BR
What you'll do at
- Assists with the execution of item-level replenishment for medium-complexity categories with limited scope
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures high quality customer service is being provided to stores
- Helps achieve financial results for merchandise categories
- Implements complex inventory strategies within categories
- Manages process standardization
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business or related field OR 2 years experience in supply chain, merchandising, or related area.
- 1 year s experience in replenishment.
- Master s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business, or related field.
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents