Senior Software Engineer-Tech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Software Development and Engineering
- Job Function Software Development and Engineering
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1217919BR
What you'll do at
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years' experience in software engineering OR Master of Science 2 years' experience in software engineering
- Programming experience creating Back End services using Java, .Net, Python, PHP, and Ruby.
- Database and data store experience in Azure platform including Azure SQL, CosmosDB, Event Hub, Data Bricks, and Blob Storage.
- Full Stack Application Development experience preferably React-UI.
- Experience using BI tools. Tableau and PowerBI preferred.
- Practical working experience with continuous integration and continuous deliver (CI/CD).
- Experience in architectural concepts, designing and building complex platforms.
- 3 years’ experience designing and implementing technical solutions.
- 3 years’ experience creating and presenting technical strategies and technical solution recommendations.
- 2 years’ experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 2 years’ experience integrating new technologies into existing technology portfolio.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents