Project Manager I - Procurement
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1217597BR
What you'll do at
- Creates historical record of project
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures delivery of orders to job sites and Facility
- Ensures order accuracy
- Ensures purchase orders are sent to suppliers
- Meets operational needs and minimizes cost
- Minimizes fixture and freight costs
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Prepares orders (for example, Fixture, department 99, construction material) for New stores, Relocations, and Special Projects
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Resolves shipping issues
Create, edit, and cancel manual PO's
PO related queries to extract data for analysis
Data Analysis Experience:
Analysis around inventory metrics
Analysis around purchase order status, particularly around inbound timing
International import business, Customs, Freight, and Expediting Process experience
- 2 years' experience in purchasing, customer service, supplier management, or related field.
- 1 year's experience using SAP software.
- 1 year's experience using advanced functionality of Microsoft Excel.
- 1 year's experience working with and reading blueprints and architectural drawings.
- 2 years' experience using basic functionality of Microsoft Office (for example, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- 2 years' typing or transcription experience (e.g., 40 words per minute).
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Mathematics, or related field and 4 years' of experience in purchasing, customer service, supplier management, or related field.
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents