Product Analyst, Voice of Customer
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1217467BR
What you'll do at
As a Product Analyst your primary responsibility is to gather, review, and analyze data to provide answers to questions that will drive decisions around improving Customer Experience.
• Analyze qualitative and quantitative customer data from internal sources to provide strategic and actionable insights
• Conduct exploratory data analysis to generate hypotheses and identify patterns
• Conduct detailed root-cause analysis and data-mining around customer issues and VOC
• Provide actionable insights and innovative business recommendations to product managers to influence strategy and performance of Walmart products
• Create visualizations that draw insights from customer data
• Drive resolution and prioritization of ad-hoc requests across cross-functional partners
• Triage, investigate and remediate customer impacting issues
• Act as a liaison between customer care, engineering and product teams by prioritizing production issues, communicating business impact, and providing status updates to stakeholders
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience (data analytics, customer experience, product management, market research)
• Excellent communication skills
• Expert Excel skills (VLOOKUP, macros, data visualization)
• Excellent PowerPoint, data visualization and data story telling skills
• Strong SQL skills
• Experience with Tableau or similar BI platform to develop reports/dashboards
• Strong personal work ethic and initiative
• Attention to detail
• Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with external departments and leadership
• Tealeaf or similar tool
• eCommerce industry experience
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents