Director Compliance & Ethics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Ethics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1217298BR
What you'll do at
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field and 5 years experience in human resources, ethics and compliance, corporate communications, or related area OR 7 years experience in human resources, ethics and compliance, corporate communications, or related area.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents